Friday, 16 October 2015
Sunday, 11 October 2015
The problem: seven apple trees laden with fruit. Way way way too much for a family of five.
The solution: more people.
Lots and lots more people.
People who will reach a little higher.
People who will give each other a lift.
People who will work together.
People with the right equipment.
People who will climb to the places others can't reach.
People who will reach for the sky.
You can just tuck in...
Or you can put together a production line...
crush them apples
into a pulp
and make juice.
Lots and lots of juice
The best and most deliciously fresh apple juice you could ever wish for.
Saturday, 3 October 2015
1. This wonderful sunshine!
2. Still picking sweet peas in October.
3. Our sitting room is finally finished, the beige is banished and we have had the floor sanded. It is more lovely than I could have hoped for.
4. We lit the fire for the first time last night and just sat and stared at it for a long time before deciding that it was a marshmallow kind of moment.
5. I have my crochet mojo back in a big way. I have a head full of ideas and several works in progress on the go at once.
6. One of those projects is an actual garment for me. I did a gauge swatch and everything, so I really really hope it turns out the right size...
What's making you happy today?
Joining in a little late with Five on Friday hosted by Amy at Love made my home.