Thursday 17 April 2014

Here and Now















Loving...  that I am about to go and have a massage.
Eating... chunky veg soup (the new blender arrives on Tuesday with Granny).
Drinking... fizzy water - actually found some (it is scarce here) and bought as much as I could carry.
Wearing... My stripy blouse that I made myself. I love it.
Feeling... Like we are running out of time in our subtropical adventure: 3 1/2 months left.
Wanting...  More time to do everything that is in my head - making, baking, walking, singing...
Thinking...  about all the good things in our real life back in England.
Dreaming...  Of doing up this rundown St Helena house, inventing a teleporter and spending as much time as I care to both here and at home. Oh yes, I want it all!

Linking up with Chantille-Fleur to contemplate the Here and Now...

xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in Eleanor!! I hope you enjoyed your massage :-)

    Have a good weekend!
    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely stone house. How I'd love to live there and give it some love!

    ReplyDelete