Sunday 10 March 2013

Birthday beauties.

So, Friday was my birthday. We have been so busy having fun that I have only just got round to showing you some of my beautiful pressies.
 

John gave me 24 botanical prints of plants endemic to St Helena. I have been after some botanical prints to decorate our kitchen at home for ages. Since in fact we went into a little Italian restaurant in Covent Garden about four years ago and there were some on the wall.


Anyway, I love them and they will be a fabulous souvenir of lovely St Helena.


I also received some lovely thoughtful gifts from friends here. This beautiful necklace was made specifically to go with my fav red spotty dress that was a charity shop find that I sliced the bottom off and put darts in the back of.


It is made of hand made beads. I am working on a post to show you these properly because they are easy peasy and totally gorgeous.


Lastly another island friend gave me a tomato seedling. The girls here know me so well already!

Maybe beads tomorrow...

xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your botanical prints - sounds like a great birthday all round. It's always fun to get spoilt on your special day, isn't it?
    Happy Monday & have a great week,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated birthday wishes, sorry have been away from blogland so missed your special day.

    ReplyDelete