Monday, 8 October 2012
I have decided to embark on a mega project to go with our adventure. On the grounds that yummy yarn might be a little tricky to come by in St Helena, I have just ordered 40 (FORTY!!) balls of DK cotton which eventually will become a bed spread. I fiddled about with the picture above to get the proportions right of the different colours. I really hope I have got the balance right. I am going to actually spend some time designing and planning and maybe even swatching this one to try and get exactly what I have in my head (which is Persian carpet meets sweetie shop).
No more thinking about this allowed right now though - I am about to tackle Packing The Sewing Room. Only a little bit daunting!