Tuesday 1 May 2012

Pretty colours

Good morning!

After days of rain and mizzle the sun peeped out for a few minutes as we walked to school this morning and by the time we got home I was actually too hot! (Mind you I was wearing my winter coat and a scarf in May...)

I managed to recharge the camera and take some pics of the lovely yarn I bought at the weekend.

I am completely in love with the colours, and with the lovely wooly smell. I ofter knit and crochet with cotton or linen but wool has such a nice smell it is great to be reminded of it.
I am thinking a patchwork of little squares but I am not sure yet. I also need to keep going with my flower ball cushion and finish a little something for my friend's baby who was born yesterday. I love having lots of projects on the go even if sometimes it is a wee biyt overwhelming!

Have a lovely May Day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment