Monday 30 April 2012

Busy busy busy

So as you can tell I didn't get to post on Friday - John was working from home so needed the computer then we hightailed it off to New Lanark for the weekend to meet up with lots of lovely friends.

Fleur was good. Great taste, not as well risen as I had hoped and a little more scorched on the outside than planned. The whole thing completey made me want to keep going and try again.

I was a little nervous about our trip away though - what to do about Fleur? (I really think Fleur#3 needs a new name, I will consult with Tall Girl after school) Finally I fed her and popped her in the fridge. She has revived nicely on our return so I am feeling positive!

I also bought this delicious wool at the Mill Shop in New Lanark. I wish I could show you some pictures of them all on display but sadly the battery on my camera died so no can do.

I was like a kid in a sweetie shop! I had real trouble choosing colours. I would have bought them all if I could. Eventually I spread all the possibles out across the floor gradually narrowing my choice. The little old ladies who were also choosing thought it was hilarious.

I am going to make a cushion with them. The lovely online shop means that I can buy more if I don't have enough of any of the colours or if I decide I need more colours!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment